- Consent for minors signed by parents or guardian
- Sleeping bag and mattress
- Dishes (Plate, Cup, fork, knife,spoon….)
- Tea towel
- Unbreakable bottle
- Clothes for the cultural evening
- Health insurance card or proof of insurance
- Shower gel/Swimwear (communal showers!)
- Weatherproof shoes
- Musical instruments would be much appreciated!
- Table tennis paddle, badminton racket etc.
- Booklet for taking notes
The address of the conference venue is Blote-Vogel-Schule Witten, Stockumer Straße 100, 58454 Witten, Germany. During the event the festival office will be permanently available under the number +49 151 17525016 – also for emergencies!
Participant accommodation is in the Blote-Vogel-Schule and the Institut für Waldorfpädagogik in Witten-Annen.
Train station: Witten-Annen Nord
Go out of the station and turn left two times. Then you can cross the railway and walk a while along the road (Stockumer Straße). Follow the road, when it goes up the hill after crossing a big street. Then you can find a smaller road a little bit further on the right hand side(Annener Berg). When you walked that street for 140 meters, you can find a pedestrian way until you arrive at the conerference centre.
For more details, please, look below on the map.
Contact the conference office so we can discuss your individual trip from the airport to the conference venue.