- Consent for minors signed by parents or guardian
- Sleeping bag and mattress
- Dishes (Plate, Cup, fork, knife,spoon….)
- Tea towel
- Unbreakable bottle
- Clothes for the cultural evening
- Health insurance card or proof of insurance
- Shower gel/Swimwear (communal showers!)
- Weatherproof shoes
- Musical instruments would be much appreciated!
- Table tennis paddle, badminton racket etc.
- Booklet for taking notes
The address of the conference venue is Michaeli Schule, Vorgebirgswall 4-8, 50677 Köln, Germany. During the event the festival office will be permanently available under the number +49 1578 7415014 – also for emergencies!
Participant accommodation is in the Michaeli School Cologne.
Train station: Cologne Main station
When arrived please take the train/undergroundtrain U18 in direction to Klettenberg/Brühl/Bonn Hbf until station: Eifelwall
Please follow the Eifelwall, past the building works, follow the path way under a bright until you arrive the Conference centre (school building)
Contact the conference office so we can discuss your individual trip from the airport to the conference venue.