- Consent for minors signed by parents or guardian
- Sleeping bag and mattress
- Dishes (Plate, Cup, fork, knife,spoon….)
- Tea towel
- Unbreakable bottle
- Clothes for the cultural evening
- Health insurance card or proof of insurance
- Shower gel/Swimwear (communal showers!)
- Weatherproof shoes
- Musical instruments would be much appreciated!
- Table tennis paddle, badminton racket etc.
- Booklet for taking notes
The address of the conference venue is Michael Bauer Schule, Othellostr. 5, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany. During the event the festival office will be permanently available under the number +49 151 17525016 – also for emergencies!
Participant accommodation is in the Michael Bauer Shool.
Train station: Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof
There you take the S-Bahn S1, S2 or S3 (direction to Herrenberg, Vaihingen, Filderstadt) and you exit at Österfeld. From there it is a 10-minute walk to the Michael Bauer Shool. For more details, please, look below on the map.
Contact the conference office so we can discuss your individual trip from the airport to the conference venue.